Direct Marketing Networking Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Update 5/3/21: Meeting link is https://meet.google.com/mmt-fquk-ppq
***Come to this FREE informational meeting. We will start forming groups based on interest level.
This networking group is for direct marketers. Do you have a company that you love and sell prodcuts and/or services for? Do you want to break free of only networking within your community? Would you like to have the opportunity to sell to people other than your close family and friends? Has scrolling Facebook for opportunities to sell left you unsure where your actual next sales will come from?
This group is ideal for:
Affiliate marketers, direct marketers, multi-level marketers, and home-grown small biz that offers online deliverables across the U.S. (ie skin care, candles, jewelry).
Those with a product or service that can be sold and delivered by e-commerce, website, and other online means.
Those with a desire for personal business growth.
Those with an open mind and heart to listen and learn about what other people are selling.
Those representing companies operating within the legal realm. No scammers, please. We will be taking notes of any complaints.
Some Rules: We know some rules will be added or subtracted, given we can't anticipate the unanticipated scenarios. Sometimes people just suck and trample boundaries, calling for new rules.
1. The primary variable allowing entry into a certain group will be THE COMPANY represented, not the type of company.
2. Membership into a specific group will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. For example, only one representative of Mary Kay Corporation will be allowed. This person acts on behalf of this company and does not claim representation of skin care or cosmetics, only Mary Kay Corporation. This means there may be directly competing companies being represented in a group.
3. Show up to scheduled meetings for your particular group.
4. Show interest in all members of your group and what they have to say.
5. Consider having a buyers mentality, not just a sellers mentality.
6. Make referrals to your group members' companies, when it makes sense.
7. Always disclose the terms of service to someone who wants to shop with you: membership, auto-ship monthly, one-off purchases, refunds, etc.
8. Get to know the people in your group. Sales come much easier when there is trust and communication.
9. All memberships will be for a minimum of 6 months. Fees are non-refundable. You may ask for a transfer to a different group after 6 months.
10. You will be allowed up to 4 absences during a six month term.
11. Please inform us if you no longer plan to attend your scheduled meetings, so that we can fill your spot.
12. No scams, no porn, no financial get rich quick schemes, no bitcoin........
13. Must have a website or legit sales page for your products or services.
14. Ask us questions and tell us how it's going!
Anticipated membership fees: $165/six months (2-3 meetings a month), $300/year (2-3 meetings a month). Non-refundable.